Salesforce is a widely adopted cloud-based CRM platform that empowers businesses to manage customer interactions and relationships more effectively, driving improved sales and service outcomes.
It helps the businesses to track their customers, their preferences and their interactions. It has a centralized database which you can access across the globe with an internet connection.
Key Features of Salesforce: automation capabilities, flexibility and customizability, third-party apps and integrations, Embedded Intelligence, Mobile Accessibility.
Whether it's sales, marketing, customer service, or overall business management, Salesforce offers a powerful platform to drive business success.
Once you enroll in our Salesforce training, your journey involves several key steps. You will be trained by our tutor with a minimum of 10+ yrs of Salesforce/relevant IT experience. This course includes the Salesforce development. This course covers, visualforce pages, Apex basics, Triggers & Data, Introduction to LWC, Salesforce integration. You can appear for an official Salesforce Platform Developer [PD1] certification. The journey concludes with a final assessment.
1. Visualforce Pages
2. Introduction to Force.com Code
Overview, including Force.com code in the salesforce.com stack, environment requirements, usage scenarios, the development lifecycle, execution methods, and salesforce.com objects & fields An introduction to object-oriented programming, classes, & objects.
3. Overview of Apex Overview of Apex Programming Introduction to Dev Console Introduction to VS Code Control Data Flow Use Loops
4. Apex Basis Collections Use sObject With Sharing and without sharing Governor limits Exception Handling Invocable Apex
5. Force.com Triggers & Data What are Triggers? Uses and Configuration (Developer Console) Objectives of writing a trigger in Salesforce with Live Use Case Trigger Events, Trigger Context Variables Calling Handler Classes from triggers Using List and Set in Triggers, making them bulky Best Practices of Triggers
6. Batch Apex in Salesforce What is Batch Apex? When to use Batch Apex? Batch Apex implementation and configuration. Apex Scheduler Introduction and Implementation
7. Database manipulation using SOQL and SOQL Manipulate Records with DML Methods Manipulate Record with database methods SOQL Queries SOSL Queries
8. Lightning component Introduction Introduction to Lightning component/ Aura Component. Creating a Lightning component to perform DML operations in objects. Lightning Component Bundle Create lightning Component Know your lightning bundle Communication between component.
9. Lightning Web Component Introduction to LWC Component. Setting up visual studio code, Setting up CLI Creating LWC component and Deploy to Salesforce. Introduction with Decorators @api, @track and @wire Performing DML Operations using LWC Working with Attributes in LWC Webhooks in LWC Passing Data from Parent to child Component
10. Salesforce Integration SOAP and REST JSON and XML Remote Site Settings Callouts to third party system Apex Rest Services Outbound Messages Overview of oAuth 2.0 Connected App Integration using Web Server Flow Integration using Username & Password Flow API testing using Postman
11. Unit Test Understanding Testing in Apex What Are Apex Unit Tests Understanding Test Data Testing Best Practices
You can pursue a rewarding career as a Salesforce Developer. Whether you are a programmer looking to specialize in Salesforce development or an administrator aiming to extend your skills, this course will help you leverage the full potential of the Salesforce platform to build innovative and scalable solutions for businesses.
1) Can I take this Salesforce development course online?
Yes, you can take this virtually [online].
2) Do you provide a Salesforce developer course completion certificate?
Yes, on completing the full Salesforce development course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Traininghub.io. The Salesforce development course with a certificate will be proof of your knowledge and ability to use it.
3) What are the system requirements?
Windows or equivalent environment with Internet browser, high-speed Internet connectivity and a Salesforce free tier account.
4) What if I miss a class?
If you miss a class, you can access the class recordings at any time.
5) What platform do you use for video/audio conferencing?
Online classes are currently conducted over the Zoom/GoToMeeting platform.
6) Will I have other participants in the class?
Yes, there are other participants who actively participate in the class.
7) Do I get a discount on the courses?
Yes, you can avail a group discount if you join as a group of 5 or more.
8) Which certification can I appear after this training?
You can appear for the Salesforce Developer - 1 [PD1] certification exam.
9) Will the trainer help with my queries during the training?
Yes, our trainer will assist and provide solutions to your queries.